Friday 18 April 2014

My New Hair Resolutions

It doesn't have to be New Years to draft new (or renewed) resolutions for yourself--hair resolutions, of course!




Ladies, if you don't have hair goals, and a concrete hair regimen (at least at the beginning of your hair journey) to guide you, you most likely will not see significant improvement in your hair's health.

All about that bun life


Here are my current hair goals:

1. Increase moisture levels of my hair
    How to achieve this: Moisturize my hair every 2-3 days (or as needed) using the LOC  method
    How I know I've achieved this: My hair will stay softer for more days in a row, in between wash days

2. Strengthen my hair
   How to achieve this: Do a protein treatment once a month
   How I know I've achieved this: I would have reduced the amount of breakage I get, which means I'll see fewer strands of hair in my hands & on the bathroom floor when I'm de-tangling my hair

3. Learn more ways to style my hair
    How to achieve this: Wear my hair out for more than 1 week in a year (lol)
    How I know I've achieved this: I would have increased the number of go-to hairstyles that I know how to do on my own



That's it. 3 goals only. I like to keep my life simple.

So, what are some of your hair goals? What are some of the things you'd like to improve about your hair?


Yo, bun-bun



No comments:

Post a Comment